The OPUS 100 is a burn-in system that can be composed by 1/2/4 chambers with 12 BiB slots each.
Each Chamber can be factory-configured to run OLT or PTC test type, resulting in different thermal system specification.
- The Test Electronics is based on the powerful EDA VBTS system, with one PTDM that drives up to 6 BIB/LOAD slots.
- The DUT Board (BIB) is inserted in the enviromental chameber, and typically host up to 4 DUTs.
- The LOAD Board contains all the Loads that are usually big and cannot stand high/low temperatures.
This board is inserted in the driver cabinet, that is thermally controlled to maintain room temperature.
- 12 BiB Slots per chamber for a modular construction of a 12/24/48 slots system.
- 1/2/4 independent thermal chambers,
with 12 BiB slots each,
1000 liters each
- Fixed BiB Racks
- Manual BiB insertion/extraction.
- Compatible with OPUS BiB standards
- External Cooling Unit for a reduced test floor area.