Whether you are an experienced professional or a new graduate, you will find great opportunities to contribute, learn, and develop alongside a talented, diverse global team.
Open position in Italy:
Lab Technician NEW!
The technician will be inserted in our electronic lab and will take care to test and repair the electronic boards
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits and schemes
- Practical skill in soldering electronic board components
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic wiring
- Ability to use electronic instruments and electronic test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope, etc ...)
- Knowledge of the office package
- At least 2 years of experience in the job preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Knowing how to work in a team
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of the English language
Service Engineer NEW!
The candidate will be part of the Service group and will carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of the systems installed at the customers' premises, under the coordination of the Service Manager.
- Experience of at least 5 years in the installation and maintenance of electromechanical systems
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems and ability to identify faults
- Ability to read the mechanical drawing
- Ability to read electrical diagrams
- Use of electrical and mechanical tools
- Possession of the refrigeration license would be a preferential title
- Good knowledge of IT tools (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc.)
- Willingness to travel in Italy and abroad
- Electronic or electromechanical technical diploma (or higher)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational capacity
- Flexibility / versatility
- Good communication skills
- Reliability and properties of language
We are looking for a professional figure to be included in the sales team with the task of collaborating to increase the Company's business opportunities and the loyalty of already acquired customers.
The candidate will take care to:
- Plan and organize commercial visits aimed at the presentation of the company’s products and the negotiation of the sale.
- Provide feedback to the Service Department and the UT managers in order to deal with customer complaints or promote the optimization of products offered or new products according to the needs indicated by existing or potential customers, contributing to the identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Manage and update commercial documentation, carrying out reporting and cost analysis for the definition of the sales price by communicating the relevant information according to practice.
- Make a budget and evaluate a sales forecast.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor market and company products is preferable: burn-in boards, burn-in ovens, probe cards and burn-in services, climate chambers.
- Experience in elaborating cost analysis of the products requested by the customer in order to define the selling price according to the profitability objectives assigned to the department or agreed with the Management.
- Manage and update commercial documentation.
- Prepare reporting to management with the estimate of profitability and sales forecasts
Qualifications, requirements and/or experience
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Communication
- At least 2 years' experience in the semiconductor market, preferably in commercial roles
- Knowledge of the main marketing and communication techniques
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Availability to travel
- Autonomy in organising travel
- Working Time Elasticity
Quality and process Engineer
The candidate will be placed in the Quality Office under the direction of the Department Manager and will take care to:
- coordinate problem solving activities related to internal reports and customer complaints;
- cooperate in the management of product and process improvement projects;
- manage complaints to suppliers under the ISO 9001: 2015 standard;
- implement the quality of the product by carrying out documentary verifications and checks established by the Quality Office in all phases of product processing up to release to the customer;
- perform analysis and monitoring of production processes to identify and implement optimization interventions in terms of efficiency and quality (best practice)
- lead Manufacturing Process development and control activities (new Product Introduction & change management)
- lead Process and Product Improvement
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001: 2015 quality system
- Experience of at least 2 years in quality-related roles
- Degree in Engineering (preferable)
- Good knowledge of written, read and spoken English
- Knowledge of the the Problem Solving and Risk Analysis (FMEA) approach
- Knowledge of industrial production processes
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of DOE (preferable)
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad is also required.
- Place of work: Cittaducale (RI)
- Working hours: full time
- Qualification: employee
- "CCNL Metalmeccanico Confapi PMI" with level and remuneration commensurate with the candidate's actual experience.
Application Engineer (OPEN POSITIONS IN RIETI AND CATANIA)
Responsible for developing and debugging test solutions (programs and hardware) for characterization, qualification, and production in the semiconductor field.
- BSEE / MSEE is required
- Hands-on experience working with PMIC Devices is required
- Knowledge of Digital, Mixed Signal and Highspeed Digital Devices
- Programming skills for writing and debugging test programs and test related hardware development
- Hands on experience designing testing Hardware, creating schematics and reviewing layouts
- Competency in programming with Scripting languages and high level languages (i.e., C/C++ or Visual Basic.)
- Understanding of Electronic Engineering Fundamentals and DFT Concepts
- Knowledge of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process
- Availability to travel worldwide
Job Brief :
- You may be involved at any stage of a project for developing test solutions along the customer’s guidelines.
- Design and debug test SW & HW for Production, Characterization & Reliability with the aim to provide a complete solution for RF/Mixed Signal/SoC/PMIC Automotive
- Semiconductor devices on EDA platforms.
- Debugging of the Test Program and boards to meet customer quality and specification requirements
- Evaluate new product’s testability and operability
Electronic System Developer
Responsible for designing, developing, and testing electronic boards/systems
- Electronic Engineering degree
- C, CVI programming
- VHDL and Verilog knowledge
- Electronic Circuit Design (PADS Logic - DX Designer)
- English language
- Availability to travel worldwide
- Master degree and/or previous experience is a plus
You may be involved at any stage of a project including the initial brief for a concept, the design and development stage, testing of prototypes and the final manufacture and implementation of a new product or system.
You'll usually work in a multi-disciplinary team with colleagues in other branches of engineering and your job can apply to one or more electronic engineering areas as:
- System Architecture definition
- Schematic and Layout Design
- uProcessor / uController /FPGA firmware development
- Test programming
- Specification and technical reports
Mechanical Design Engineer
- The candidate must have a master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
- He must have a strong teamwork spirit, and be interested in activities that range from mechanical design to programming PLC controls and automation systems.
- The candidate will be placed in a mechanical, electrotechnical and thermotechnical design department; he will then become progressively self-sufficient in the sizing and 3D modelling of structural parts, refrigeration systems and machine control parts.
- Any previous experience in the field of mechanical design is considered for the evaluation of the candidate; Knowledge of 3D modelling programs such as Solid Edge and / or Solidworks, and programming skills Simatic STEP 7, WinCC, SINAMICS Startdrive and Simotion Scout.
- Necessary: driving license B, availability to travel abroad, good command of the English language.
Worker / Operaio
- Qualification: worker
- Level: to be defined based on experience
- Duties: refrigeration technician / mechanical fitter
- Placement with a fixed-term contract 3-6 months with the following requirements:
- Good ability to read schematics of refrigeration / cooling and pneumatic systems.
- Good ability in oxyacetylene welding.
- Preferably in possession of a refrigerator and welder's license.
SWDeveloper(we hired for this position, but continue sending your resume for further requirements...)
We are looking for a software developer for the design and development of applications in windows desktop environment in the burn-in test and semiconductor industry.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate in computer science, etc. or a graduate with 2-3 years of similar
- .NET C# Programming on environment VS 2008 or higher C Programming
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- National Instruments (LabView / Labwindows-cvi) programming languages and environments
- Knowledge of multithreaded architectures and client / server
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of the c programming of micro embedded platforms
- Knowledge of platforms NI CRIO and PXI / PXI-RT
- E-Skills / Basic electrical engineering
- Availability to travel both in Italy and abroad
Open Positions Worldwide:
Electronic CAD engineer